More Awards and Reviews
- Easy to use and powerful HTTP Flood Denial of Service (DoS) Testing Tool
- Uses multiple asynchronous sockets to perform an effective HTTP Flood
- Allows multiple clients to emulate a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Attack
- Allows target port designation within the URL [http://host:port/]
- Supports HTTP Redirection for automatic page redirection (optional)
- Includes URL Verification that displays the response header and document
- Includes Performance Monitoring and Enhanced Reporting
- Allows customized User Agent header fields
- Allows user defined Socket and Request settings
- Supports numeric addressing for Target URLs
- Includes a comprehensive User Guide
- Clear Target URLs and Reset All options
- Now supports 15,000 simultaneous connections
DoSHTTP 3.0 Source Code - Release Price $399.95 USD
You will receive the complete Source Code (excludes key mechanism) for the latest version of DoSHTTP and a license entitling you to alter the code and personal or commercial use. The Source Code will be emailed within 48 hours (typically less). You will also receive one Professional License to DoSHTTP 3.0 (upon release) and 2.5.1 allowing installation on up to five computers in the same physical location.
DoSHTTP 2.5.1 Standard Edition - $14.95 USD
One Standard Edition License entitles you to install and use DoSHTTP 2.5.1 Standard Edition on one computer.
DoSHTTP 2.5.1 Professional Edition - $34.95 USD
One Professional Edition License entitles you to install and use DoSHTTP 2.5.1 Professional Edition on up to five computers in the same physical location.
DoSHTTP 2.5.1 Site License - $349.95 USD
One Site License entitles you to install and use DoSHTTP 2.5.1 Professional Edition on an unlimited number of computers in the same physical location.
DoSHTTP 2.5.1 Enterprise License - $799.95 USD
One Enterprise License entitles you to install and use DoSHTTP 2.5.1 Professional Edition on an unlimited number of computers within the same company or organization.
- DoSHTTP requires Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, or Windows 7.
- DoSHTTP must be used with an administrative account.
- DoSHTTP must be used with a Windows certified network adapter.
Quick Start Instructions
To start an HTTP Flood (DoS):
Enter a Target URL and click on the Start Flood button.
To stop an HTTP Flood (DoS):
Click on the Stop Flood button.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Make sure the Target URL specifies a valid document or folder.
- Use only as many sockets as needed for an effective HTTP Flood.